Welcome to Arise-N-Shine Art of Fasting
Disclaimer: This is a suggested guideline
- To cleanse the body of toxins, rejuvenate the cells and system
- To gain clarity about self, life, to become focused and centered
- To come into contact with self, the Lord and to -detox your soul and spirit
- To get in your life aligned, remove stagnation in your life
Dedicate yourself to this and stick to it!
Possible Side effects:
- Your face may break out, for a couple of days do to poisoning leaving the body
- You may get headaches the first day or two because you are detoxin the system and it’s a reaction
- You may feel weak the first day because your body is adjusting to the cleanse and expelling toxins
- The first 3 days is the most challenging for some, but after that it gets easier
Temptations and challenges will come to get you off focus that’s the important time to stay on it. You have to dig
deep and find the strength to stay the course, this is free will The Lord will not make you.
What you will need during this fast
• Lots of water: 8 cups a day or 4 bottles of 16oz bottled water a day
• Quiet time with self and the Lord. Hearing the word of God, scripture confessions
I enjoy taking vitamins, B complex, V-8 juice, fruit smoothies, jucing helps to clean my body, spiritand soul.
* Suggestion either get up 10 mins early or take the extra 10min in evening before retiring. Remember this is a
sacrifice to the Lord, He is faithful to those who are faithful to Him*
Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables and grains if you are doing a no meat fast. Depending on the direction you are
going, I suggest to start slow. It took me a while to learn the art of fasting.
Isaiah 60:1 Arise And Shine For The Light Has Come And The Glory Of The Lord Has Risen Upon Thee.
Www.Arise-N-Shineoutreach.org All Rights Reserved 2018